United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chairman of my local club Ramsgate fc says if they beat AF Wimbledon are will reach for the stars than says "We have reached the moon and now we are aiming for the stars. What we have achieved is unparalleled, club’s our size do not, or very rarely, get to the second round of the FA Cup and if we win this we potentially draw Man United.

I thought he said stars Iol the rags stars lol since fucking when
They'll make a fortune from the game and stand a good chance of winning

The chairman of my local club Ramsgate fc says if they beat AF Wimbledon are will reach for the stars than says "We have reached the moon and now we are aiming for the stars. What we have achieved is unparalleled, club’s our size do not, or very rarely, get to the second round of the FA Cup and if we win this we potentially draw Man United.

Some people still think it's 2 decades ago when united were successful

It's like when you see them in the Champions League or Europa League and it's almost like the teams think they're facing the rags of 2 decades ago until it gets about half an hour into the game and they suss out they're actually shite and go on to beat them

I suppose, to a team such as Ramsgate, the rag players are stars.
Or perhaps the chairman is being a bit tongue in cheek and sees them as a team that they can beat on the way to round 4.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.