United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the technique used? The movement to pull it off? He moved into the space where he knew the ball would be at the right height to attempt it. Then caught it as sweet as he could have to get it on target. There was no luck involved.

The fact it’s being replayed over and over is only nauseating because it was him for them. But the simple bottom line is that it was an incredible goal and likely will win goal of the season.
Phil tried it the other week and was just off target Technique was just as good
Much prefer a 25 pass team goal

Phil tried it the other week and was just off target Technique was just as good
Much prefer a 25 pass team goal
Yep, just because it's aerobatics, angles and hitting it sweet involved, don't automatically mean it's the best yet. I'd rather see Arsenal's team goal against Norwich in 2014 a million times. Even Norwich supporters applauded it.

As I said to a rag yesterday ' you can have the greatest goal ever scored, I prefer fastest Premier League player to 50 goals'
I’d rather have trophies to show,fantastic goal but if the rags win nothing this season then it’s just another great goal in a season ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.