United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If United get bounced out and play in the Thursday Night Cup they could end up playing Liverpool in the final in Dublin if they both get there..
Dublin would be one place I would stay away from and the trouble they had there last week would come nowhere near what would happen if those two got to the Final..
Also I honestly believe that final would be more relevant and grabb more headlines than this seasons Champions League Final around the world. .

No matter where Liverpool play, trouble follows them. It’s not Dublin or the Rags that’s significant.

View attachment 99938
Aka the Rags transfer gossip page

Dutch midfielder Donny van de Beek, 26, says he will make a January move away from Manchester United if he does not start playing more games, revealing that a summer move to Stalybridge Celtic fell through. (Diario AS, via Sky Sports)

That sticking point of paying £80 million for a player they got for £40 million, will be hard to find takers for that have Ashton United not put a bid in?

after first 20 seconds the videois in english
you may watch. i love that.

ps: ok, gala stadium is still good. but nothing can be compared with those times. it was something different and aytihng never will be like that. they are right, if it was today, those games can not be played. it is criminal.. believe me :))

Just like an early kick off at the swamp..........

Does anyone know any MUFC fans that went away to the "Welcome to Hell" game at Galatasaray ?
They have always bragged about their superb away support in Europe (when we would be really envious, as a trip to the Isle of Man, was seen as a trip abroad).
On that video, several of the players (e.g. Gary Neville & Ince) looked very nervous. Perhaps it influenced the result ?
At least they didn't have their Coach wrecked, as happened to City at Anfield...

Please get knocked out tonight, I want to go on a fishing trip on my whatsapp group.
Fingers crossed!!! But somehow I have this uneasy feeling they will get a result tonight and beat a hugely depleted Newcastle at the weekend. The media will then go into overdrive assessing their "treble credentials".

after first 20 seconds the videois in english
you may watch. i love that.

ps: ok, gala stadium is still good. but nothing can be compared with those times. it was something different and aytihng never will be like that. they are right, if it was today, those games can not be played. it is criminal.. believe me :))

We need you lads* revved up to the max tonight. Nothing stupid, just make it a hostile, intimidating atmosphere.

*apologies if you're not a Gala fan.

No matter where Liverpool play, trouble follows them. It’s not Dublin or the Rags that’s significant.
You could be right.. I do have the feeling that if they take the Thursday Night Cup serious they will probably win it even if a few big Clubs from the Champions League drop into it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.