United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smoke blowing up the arse is off the scale lol
I have a theory on this. The rags pay the commentators and their co-commentators £50 for every time they say Manchester u…..
If you listen to BBC John Murray says it 5/6 times in 2/3 minutes, Stephen Warnock managed it 7 times in 2 minutes in the ‘is it on or off’ talk on 5live at half four tonight…
I just wonder if the rags just have their bank accounts and pay it direct or give the bent twats cash… but it’s every one of them… Murray manages it in commentaries when they aren’t even playing..

I have a theory on this. The rags pay the commentators and their co-commentators £50 for every time they say Manchester u…..
If you listen to BBC John Murray says it 5/6 times in 2/3 minutes, Stephen Warnock managed it 7 times in 2 minutes in the ‘is it on or off’ talk on 5live at half four tonight…
I just wonder if the rags just have their bank accounts and pay it direct or give the bent twats cash… but it’s every one of them… Murray manages it in commentaries when they aren’t even playing..

Absolutely something going on with the commentators mentioning their name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.