United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ, I’ve just listened to Simon Stone asking a question in the most sycophantic, not wanting to upset, way! Makes one’s skin crawl.

Fucking hell, how do these twats think they get rough treatment from the media!? Absolute fucking joke, every single football journo blows smoke up their arses and has done since ferguson was manager.

They wouldn’t cope with five minutes of the lies and bullshit thrown at us every day by these fat lying hacks. Cant believe the nerve of the rags thinking they’re hard done by! What a joke. They get an even easier ride than the fucking scousers.
Nothing like as much anymore. Taggart had them scared. In the main it’s pretty much open season on these pricks from the media. Of course you still get some who can’t let it go.

Tenth Hag sounds like he’s plotting his exit here, unfortunately. Making it all about anyone but him. He is seeing compo money in a huge fucking amount. Shame. I want him to stay for ages.

Do we ever ban these leeches from conferences?

I honestly think banning them is so small time. These are 4 different journalists with 4 separate publications or media platforms all running similar stories. Obviously this means there's a leak in the building (and I don't mean literally, which is also true lol).

Maybe United should focus on a) fostering a better, less toxic environment within the club, or alternatively if they can't do that, then b) try and find the leak. Banning journalists for reporting what a player has told them anonymously is a joke.

How are they able to ban Sky from the press conferences, just out of interest? Does paying 6.7 billion for broadcast rights (okay, not just them) not come with guaranteed access to press conferences?

• The manager spoke about general disorder around Old Trafford, stating: "Of course there are a lot of rumours but it is not that we get distracted by it. We are on a journey, a route. We know we are in transition but we are in the right direction."

There you have it - journey, route, transition , right direction.

Honestly think their Garmin is FUCKED !

interesting one this, personally I think they have played a blinder here, and it's something we should have done long ago rather than sucking up to the cunts who constantly mis-report about us

How are they able to ban Sky from the press conferences, just out of interest? Does paying 6.7 billion for broadcast rights (okay, not just them) not come with guaranteed access to press conferences?
Thought thy had banned the specific reporters, not the organisations they represent?

I think we should let whoever they want to come to press conferences. However I feel it would be better from a tent in the car park.

No free ticket, programme, scran, beer, heated seats..

They can watch it on total sportek on their company phones.

They can then earn a ticket to the game and hospitality by doing their job well.

Martin Samuel only one allowed in at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.