United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look like the tides turning in that dressing room now and he will surely go at some point before the end of the season.

So that's now...

Moyes who did well with Everton and has done well with West Ham who was no good. Van Gaal who's won the CL, UEFA Cup and numerous league titles in Germany and Spain who's no good. Jose Mourinho who's won multiple CLs, league titles in Portugal, England, Spain and Italy who's no good. Fair enough, Ole and Rangnick were shite but Ten Haag who took Ajax to the CL semis, won United a League Cup who's no good.

I know it's not a popular opinion but Ten Haag is a good manager and he has the right idea. However, the manager - like Mourinho found out - doesn't run the club. It's the likes of Fernandes and Rashford who run it. And they play when they want to.

You look at the transfers and there's so many good players who went there (Maguire, Sancho, Onana, Varane etc) who've just been destroyed. Ok, they might not get in our side but they've all good a decent pedigree.

The club is a basketcase and it's like they wanting to be like we were in the 80s/90s!

LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!!! :D
On what grounds are you saying ten haag is a good manager.
Why he is shite

interesting one this, personally I think they have played a blinder here, and it's something we should have done long ago rather than sucking up to the cunts who constantly mis-report about us

I think they’ve fucked up. It’s just another example of them still thinking’s it’s the 90s.

They are a 7th placed, bottom of champs league group team that hasn’t won a title in 10 years. They are lucky that they want to attend.

The media and probably half his dressing room. He doesn’t have many legs to stand on as most rag fans are demoralised with it all, only the Glazers can keep him place by not being able to afford to sack him.

Since the beginning of the 2013/14 season they have had 8 managers including care takers. We’ve had two in Pellegrini and Pep, stability and having a plan trumps the chaos at the swamp.

But they aren’t a sacking club……

Ten Hag is out of his depth in the PL. He's made some shite signings for a very lot of money. His tactics are pitiful. When he leaves later this season utd will be in the worst position they've been in post Ferguson.
He's possibly even more clueless than the paperboy. He just creates an image of being determined, serious and studious by the way he looks.

His signings have been atrocious, his in game management is non-existent, his tactics are equally non-existent (beyond park the bus hoofball) his man management is dire he's as bad as Mourinho for singling out individuals or collectively throwing his players under the the bus.

You only have to listen to his press conferences, particularly when united lose, to see just how clueless he is.

If there was any justice in the world united would already be in the lowest position they've been in since the pisscan left, it's only thanks to them fluking numerous thoroughly undeserved 1 goal wins this season against relegation candidates that sees them as high as they are.

Ban the press, ban the press Man United.

Ban the press, ban the press I say

Ban the press, ban the press Man United

Turning corners the Ten Haag way.
This banning the press and Media is not a new thing at United.. can remember Sir Alex refusing the BBC for years over a programme or something..
Going back I can even remember Houllier putting bans in place as regards reporting he banned Ian St John and Alan Kennedy from Anfield and Souey banned Tommy Smith... I suppose its a managers perogative to do so if they want..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.