United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won the Champions League as Champions of England, they wouldn't have qualified for the 98-99 season in the European Cup days.......
Yep, we will always be the first in that. Winning a treble as either defending Champions of England and/or defending Champions of Europe.

They won sod all in 1997/98.

Last edited:
Now Shipping for Christmas
Whether you are sat in Row A or Z this Umbrella is the essential Match day going accessory for any fan of United.
* Bluetooth built in to enable colour change to green and gold
* leak proof guaranteed
* endorsed by Schteve McLaren.
Only £199 while stock lasts
A363E888-F33B-442F-B860-755FCD6D1F1A.jpeg

They only started that "We were the first to win the Treble" nonsense after we won it. Before that it was "We will be the only ones to ever do it, don't let them repeat it, let's beat them at Wembley". Even former players wrote articles for newspapers not wanting it to happen.

They were never at one point "It doesn't matter what happens at all, we will always be the first".

A bunch of delusional self-entitled vermin. We will always be the first to win an authentic treble, I don't care what anyone else does unlike them.

but did they go on to win the Super Cup NOPE

They only started that "We were the first to win the Treble" nonsense after we won it. Before that it was "We will be the only ones to ever do it, don't let them repeat it, let's beat them at Wembley". Even former players wrote articles for newspapers not wanting it to happen.

They were never at one point "It doesn't matter what happens at all, we will always be the first".

A bunch of delusional self-entitled vermin. We will always be the first to win an authentic treble, I don't care what anyone else does unlike them.
We are also the first to win the domestic treble. Please, please, please let us to win the league this year and make it four in a row! That would be all their achievements well and truly surpassed.

True?!!
I knew they were 5h!t , but I didn't think that **** . Really true ?

Yeah it did the rounds after the CL exit. I think the Athletic was the source but Joe.co.uk stole it for their own article that's not paywalled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.