United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Pisscan still attend all their games, does anybody know?

I'm guessing he still does. He'll be 82 soon and he has nothing better to do than spend the final years of his life in that semi-derelict, squalid little hideaway called the swamp?
I don't think it's because his wife died recently, he spent most of his time there when she was alive anyway. No, I'm of the view that he can't let go: he has nothing else to live for except memories, and outside of the swamp he didn't appear to have a life so there are no memories of an existence before he took over, because it simply wasn't there.

It's a shallow life he leads now. Mentally shackled to a time some 40-odd years ago: his wife is gone, his best friend, 'the combover-king' is gone, the place where he once ruled with an iron fist is now a rundown, ramshackle squat and the club he once championed is now in its death-throes, battling to stay relevant as the rest of the world adapts to the 21st Century.

Fuck, even Ivan Denisovich had a life.
He sounds like most fans of most clubs

I'm guessing he still does. He'll be 82 soon and he has nothing better to do than spend the final years of his life in that semi-derelict, squalid little hideaway called the swamp?
I don't think it's because his wife died recently, he spent most of his time there when she was alive anyway. No, I'm of the view that he can't let go: he has nothing else to live for except memories, and outside of the swamp he didn't appear to have a life so there are no memories of an existence before he took over, because it simply wasn't there.

It's a shallow life he leads now. Mentally shackled to a time some 40-odd years ago: his wife is gone, his best friend, 'the combover-king' is gone, the place where he once ruled with an iron fist is now a rundown, ramshackle squat and the club he once championed is now in its death-throes, battling to stay relevant as the rest of the world adapts to the 21st Century.

Think he gets a million a season of the glazers to turn up at the swamp you'd need to be paid to watch that shower of shite

The thought of Fergie having to endure this collapse of 'his' club (as we now know he still has some active influence), watching his entire legacy get pissed on in front of his very eyes, knowing he is powerless to do anything about it, all while being sat in a crumbling stadium getting rained on, never fails to bring a wry smile to my face.

To be fair, I think everyone on Blue Moon are all being frightfully mean to the stretford based former mega club.

What other club would play Johnny Fucking Evans, have Harry the slab and the cat like onana ruling the 6 yard box with a fist of butter?

Added to Mr tent pegs undoubted gift for improvisational comedy and Steve "schteve" McLaren, if I were El Pep, I'd be pulling my hair out!

And what ground can compare to to their rotten edifice of crumbling dreams? Does our state of the art sports campus have a dynamic water feature?! Nope, we've just got that bridge and world class facilities!

Special word also for the Traffordsiders wonderful commitment to local ecology. The pied piper of hamlyn has nothing on these lots ability to attract vermin, on the pitch, in the stands and in the corridors!

Manchesnitid really are a shining example in football and the whole world looks at them, unable to believe their eyes.

Cmon Blues, it's Christmas! :-))

To be fair, I think everyone on Blue Moon are all being frightfully mean to the stretford based former mega club.

What other club would play Johnny Fucking Evans, have Harry the slab and the cat like onana ruling the 6 yard box with a fist of butter?

Added to Mr tent pegs undoubted gift for improvisational comedy and Steve "schteve" McLaren, if I were El Pep, I'd be pulling my hair out!

And what ground can compare to to their rotten edifice of crumbling dreams? Does our state of the art sports campus have a dynamic water feature?! Nope, we've just got that bridge and world class facilities!

Special word also for the Traffordsiders wonderful commitment to local ecology. The pied piper of hamlyn has nothing on these lots ability to attract vermin, on the pitch, in the stands and in the corridors!

Manchesnitid really are a shining example in football and the whole world looks at them, unable to believe their eyes.

Cmon Blues, it's Christmas! :-))
I like this very much.

he buys donkeys hoping invain to match rock of gibraltar

They only started that "We were the first to win the Treble" nonsense after we won it. Before that it was "We will be the only ones to ever do it, don't let them repeat it, let's beat them at Wembley". Even former players wrote articles for newspapers not wanting it to happen.

They were never at one point "It doesn't matter what happens at all, we will always be the first".

A bunch of delusional self-entitled vermin. We will always be the first to win an authentic treble, I don't care what anyone else does unlike them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.