United Thread - 2023/24

I agree with him. From whati saw of the game they controlled the game in defence and midfield but their attack was poor.

That though could be said about many teams at all levels of football. Attack is the last piece of the puzzle to fix because it is generally the most difficult part to fix.

I'd hate to think that he'll fix the attack. I'm half way between think he has no ability to do that (due to himself or the players) and thinking that he's nearly there so the sooner he's kicked out the better.

Rat face is the weak link they need to sell him and Rashford

Missed the game because he was delivering presents? Ffs, I don’t even go on holiday if it means missing a City game, he’s not a big fan if he can’t make the effort to watch the game even on TV, proper pillock.
He will be back after their next win… He’s the epitome of their shallow, flaky fan base…!!!

I agree with him. From whati saw of the game they controlled the game in defence and midfield but their attack was poor.

That though could be said about many teams at all levels of football. Attack is the last piece of the puzzle to fix because it is generally the most difficult part to fix.

I'd hate to think that he'll fix the attack. I'm half way between think he has no ability to do that (due to himself or the players) and thinking that he's nearly there so the sooner he's kicked out the better.
They controlled nothing, they had more possession in non-dangerous areas and West Ham weren't bothered with that, fact is both teams were poor going forward and created almost nothing but Moyes did make a tactical change in the final 20 minutes by moving Paqueta further forward and switched Bowen and Kudus's positions and that won him the game.

The bald fraud is talking crap as usual.

Our press really are wankers. Manager of the Month for November and a load of shite stats about being one of the top performing clubs in the PL. Every fucking football fan could see through the bollocks. Now we see tons of articles about the worst start since 1930.

I fucking can't stand the cunts (press). It's like no one does analysis any more. Sky lead the way with their 'knee jerk' sensationalism and I suppose those cunts Shit Tash and Spitty are the voices of football now.

Anyway, it's great to see them struggling.
Lol they've done that with these lot for a decade, they win a few matches mostly against crap opposition and playing like shit and the press will blow smoke up their arses and tell us they've turned a corner and they are back, so it's even more hilarious when they crash down again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.