United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How they still don’t get this is absolutely stunning.
It’s bizarre. How many times do we need to explain it…

187163c6738c506da5ba52848e84a011.jpg
The cunts are obsessed.

I don’t understand the difference? The glazers shares are shares of United aren’t they?
Ratcliffe has agreed to buy 25% of the club's class B shares, largely held by the Glazer family, who own 69% of the club, and contain almost all the voting rights, and up to 25% of its class A shares, which are listed on the New York Stock Market. The shares are worth $33 per share.

Maybe Jim bought 17% the club ( Class B shares 0.25 x 0.69). Fuck knows.

Keep reading headlines like 'How Chelsea Jim bought Manchester United'. Correct me if i'm wrong but i thought he'd bought a few of their penny shares that the Glazer's issued to try and rip off more uncanny investors?

Because the media, more than any other stakeholder are desperate for the rags to remain relevant.
I know. I couldn't believe that they were the top story not just on the BBC Sport website, but the BBC News website as well. A rich guy buys a minority share of a football club? How was that the most important news in the UK yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.