United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scum fans really do make me laugh, no matter how bad things are their ego's never quite allows them to admit total defeat, instead they've always got to have some glimmer of delusional positivity to cling on to.

They've finally reached a point where they accept that the owners AND the players AND the manager are all shit for the first time ever (it's usually pick any 2 of 3) but now they're convincing themselves that theyve got a whole squad of wonderkids who should be "unleashed".

I was travelling home from the game and got out of the car to buy a Chinese just before they equalised. Unless something happened between then and 90 mins I've no idea where 10 minutes legitimately could have come from.
Didn't you realise? They stopped the game whilst you went in to pick up your Chinese as they didn't want you to miss any of the action.

I have analysed more companies than I care to remember and Glazer inc. is a classic diver. The sons started with 100% and now have about 40% much of it possibly pledged to support the malls. See Trump inc.
Data is scarce but all the signs are there:
Shares sold off serriatim and not for the purposes they announced; (Can you remember why they said they were selling on NYSE?)
Profitability down;
Double use of tax havens.
Shareholders split.
Debt increasing.
Fixed assets in disrepair.
Company development zero.
Markets (malls) in retreat.
Prior to Ineos, no new exec blood.
That is telling me all I need to know. Are you going to invest?
simpsons-hook-it-to-my-veins.gif

Assuming you're not wumming you've got a very antiquated view of what constitutes a "successful" businessman in the modern world.

These days just about all businesses, large and small, are reliant on debt, what makes a good businessman is one who can take on as much debt as possible (obviously in the name of the business) and convert as much of that business liability/debt in to cash in his own personal bank account.

Even if he ultimately runs the business into the ground and its declared insolvent owing huge amounts to creditors, in today's warped version of capitalism he's still regarded as a "good businessman" due to the amount of personal enrichment he's achieved and he's almost entirely free to do the whole process all over again with a bit of clever loop hole jumping.
Not relevant.

The share holders don’t have the votes though. The Glazers shares have ten votes for every pleb share with one.
True, but those Glazers that want to sell have the same number of votes as those that want to stay. ( As far as I know). These plus A shares plus Ineos would outvote the rest.

He’s not angry he’s just disappointed.
Hahahahahahahaha
Grow a pairView attachment 102873

Definition of a rag legend
Fat bald squeaky voice dickhead who exaggerates a poor Salford accent and is clueless best of all he tells everyone he doesn’t go to or even watches games
Is this what ManU have become??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.