United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho back to Dortmund on loan a done deal apparently.

I find it a bit irritating that united seem to be almost abusing the loan system now for all their dealings...

-Taking so many new players on loan and binning them if/when they prove to be not good enough.
-Loaning out their current flops in the hopes they'll rediscover their form elsewhere and can then return to united or increase their market value.
-Loaning out their tainted players

You'd think there would be some kind of restrictions in place as to how much a club can utilise the loan system for both incoming and outgoing players.

We don’t give them any opportunity to use the Etihad
Don’t know if it true but I did hear they had gone behind our backs, not long ago and enquired of the council the possibility of using the stadium on a temporary measure only to be told that City have exclusive use
They haven’t paid rates or owt to Manchester since 1910.
I hope City and the Manchester City council told them to fuck off, and, when they got there to fuck off some more.

I find it a bit irritating that united seem to be almost abusing the loan system now for all their dealings...

-Taking so many new players on loan and binning them if/when they prove to be not good enough.
-Loaning out their current flops in the hopes they'll rediscover their form elsewhere and can then return to united or increase their market value.

You'd think there would be some kind of restrictions in place as to how much a club can utilise the loan system for both incoming and outgoing players.
I doubt Dortmund will be paying much of his wages. The rags just want rid of him.

I see the ever such a good young lad and lovable dad to be Mason Greenwood got sent off for dissent today.

Bet the Rags are sweating. They were definitely hoping to bring him back as soon as they thought it'd calmed down and he'd proved himself to be such a good guy over in Spain.

So then - the rags paid a lot of money for this Herbert from Dortmund.
Welcome to Manchester billboard in Stretford, Trafford.
Giddy rag fuckers in abundance and oh how they loved to tell us how they’d got one over on us.
City got a nice little earner from the deal :)
So the rags are now prepared to pay the club that they bought him for to take him off their hands.
Fair play to ten bob for taking a stand but, there’s only going to be one winner isn’t there?
Great business by the comedy club that are nothing other than scum.
CTID.
As you were Blue5.

They haven’t paid rates or owt to Manchester since 1910.
I hope City and the Manchester City council told them to fuck off, and, when they got there to fuck off some more.
They also never paid any rent when we allowed them to use Maine Road for their early European games before they installed flood lights

So then - the rags paid a lot of money for this Herbert from Dortmund.
Welcome to Manchester billboard in Stretford, Trafford.
Giddy rag fuckers in abundance and oh how they loved to tell us how they’d got one over on us.
City got a nice little earner from the deal :)
So the rags are now prepared to pay the club that they bought him for to take him off their hands.
Fair play to ten bob for taking a stand but, there’s only going to be one winner isn’t there?
Great business by the comedy club that are nothing other than scum.
CTID.
As you were Blue5.
Like I said I just find their extensive use of the loan system a bit irritating.

It's a bit like someone instead of buying a car just going round different dealerships every couple of days and having 48 hour test drives on the latest model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.