United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that was when he was at Dortmund.

During his time in Germany, we were slaughtered for allowing such a talented young player to leave, and BVB were being praised for developing an obviously great star of the future.

That’s, he joined the rags, and it’s been all downhill since.
Not only that but Pep was slagged off for holding Phil Foden back and Foden was urged by the media to follow in Sancho's footsteps

Haha the rags now looking at Ajax striker Brian Brobbey
Another one of the conveyor belt of mediocrity. Ten bob and his cronies don’t have the intelligence to realise that Holland is not quite the hotbed of football and to look a bit farther afield
I hope this is true
Long may this Continue.

It shows short sightedness and the state of their scouting system. Fantastic.

Haha the rags now looking at Ajax striker Brian Brobbey
Another one off the conveyor belt of mediocrity. Ten bob and his cronies don’t have the intelligence to realise that Holland is not quite the hotbed of football and to look a bit farther afield
they cant seriously be thinking of letting him bring in another ajax player

they cant seriously be thinking of letting him bring in another ajax player
I think I've worked out Ten Bob's cunning plan, the crafty so and so:

1. Buy all the crap from Ajax, at higher than necessary prices. This clears Ajax of their unwanted players and gives them a lot of cash to buy some proper talent.

2. Deliberately fuck the scum up, leading to the sack and personal enrichment from the payoff.

3. Return to Ajax and buy good players, turning them into a credible force in Europe once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.