United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much of a twat that Fake Ronaldo is; During his unprofessional rant, he went very deep into the lack of infrastructure that they have in place and that they still have the same facilities from when he was there 10 years previous. Leicester's winning of the league was less of a fluke than people put it down to; As a few years previous, they were building the base towards what players need to succeed with their training facilities, medical facilities, staff, etc. We know this as Mansour and Khaldoon have always prioritised this above all else.

The swamp will probably disappear into a swamp in the next 10-15 years or so.
Looking at Quasimodo in midfield they've listened to fake Ronny and installed a Greggs at their training ground, he will be returning to his Paris bell tower soon.

I’m pissed on the Bourbon, just wanted to come and say the following:

What an absolute steaming pile of old yellow custardy semen this club has become. A combination of arrogance and lack of ability encased in a rusty, theatre of mediocrity.

Their fanbase is crying on every platform, Sandra Goldbridge saying the words Manchester City, 450 times a day despite being a Yanited fan channel.

Scotty Spotty Crater Cheeks being brought on thinking he’s DeBruyne, but the only thing they have in common is the sport they play, and I was going to mention penis, but I’m not so certain.

A pissed up Troy Deeney is better at football than the lot combined. Probably better at shagging too. Speaking of, someone please get that Poundland Halaand a woman. Or teach him to wank. Not seen that many spots since NASA released a deep space picture.

Ten Bobby looks like a Peaky Blinders character fill up, they kill and load up at the back of the van.

And the two morbidly old men, Sir Jim and Ser Horse Spunk watching over it all, like Rameses the 2nd’s mummy watching over his own grave.

What an absolute wankstain of a club. Where’s your banners now you utter shit bags.

Back to my drink I go.

How they can bring in a manager from Ajax who rely on possession and technical ability get rid of DeGea and replace him with a £50 million goalkeeper to play out from the back and within 12 months become a Wimbledon tribute act is quite amazing.
A goalkeeper who cost £50 million and a £50 million (worth) goalkeeper are 2 different things.....

How they can bring in a manager from Ajax who rely on possession and technical ability get rid of DeGea and replace him with a £50 million goalkeeper to play out from the back and within 12 months become a Wimbledon tribute act is quite amazing.
Wimbledon tribute act, quite brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.