United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very good for family relations...Oh-no-na dropped and replaced by your Cousin.
The old new wave track " My Perfect Cousin " by The Undertones springs to mind...

Great lyrics including ..

" my perfect cousin
What I want to do he doesn't.."

" He thinks I,m a cabbage "

So does the manager,and all City fans...
Fucking tune:

He thinks that I'm a cabbage,
Because I hate University Challenge

Even at the age of ten,
Smart boy Kevin was a smart boy then,
He always beat me at Subutteo,
Because he flicked to kick and I didn't know

I'm sure it was on XS Manchester not too long ago

Mrs Left peg was asking if Berada can do any damage when he lands there. I said:-

He has 3 wingers that they don't want. A wife beater, sorry. 2 and a social misfit. One will go for nothing and they will loose 50m each on the other 2. All that needs negotiating.

Their medical team are non existent, so that needs rebuilding asap. They cant keep anyone fit, mostly defenders.
They have a psychopathic walking red card, a toxic captain, a kid that doesn't know how to score and 2 ex Madrid players who don't want to be there ... oh .. and a Frenchman who doesn't want be there and is injured again.

A stadium that's falling down and a training facility that will soon be used as a set for a new series of Dallas. He also has to go out every match day and buy the meat fresh and probably cook it himself.

He's also got to be careful of where he parks and make daily reports to GPC, RATcliffe and the Glazers.

Mrs Left peg said, 'wtf has he gone there? ' Big club - big problems.

Mrs Left peg was asking if Berada can do any damage when he lands there. I said:-

He has 3 wingers that they don't want. A wife beater, sorry. 2 and a social misfit. One will go for nothing and they will loose 50m each on the other 2. All that needs negotiating.

Their medical team are non existent, so that needs rebuilding asap. They cant keep anyone fit, mostly defenders.
They have a psychopathic walking red card, a toxic captain, a kid that doesn't know how to score and 2 ex Madrid players who don't want to be there ... oh .. and a Frenchman who doesn't want be there and is injured again.

A stadium that's falling down and a training facility that will soon be used as a set for a new series of Dallas. He also has to go out every match day and buy the meat fresh and probably cook it himself.

He's also got to be careful of where he parks and make daily reports to GPC, RATcliffe and the Glazers.

Mrs Left peg said, 'wtf has he gone there? ' Big club - big problems.
Easy answer. Always go to a job where the previous incumbent has made an absolute pig's ear of it.

Fucking tune:

He thinks that I'm a cabbage,
Because I hate University Challenge

Even at the age of ten,
Smart boy Kevin was a smart boy then,
He always beat me at Subutteo,
Because he flicked to kick and I didn't know

I'm sure it was on XS Manchester not too long ago
Whatever it was on...I think it should be Played sum more
My Perfect Cousin,thinks I'm a Cabbage,.I certainly couldn't catch one.
hilarious. What a mess. Why would you take a private Jet to sit on the bench and watch your Cousin take your place in goal..Wow .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.