United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep spoilt and arrogant.
It's rubbish. I don't get the fuss. In 2011 it only meant ripping down that childish banner, I wanted it to be something like the league to rip that thing down.

The Rags always dismissed it as a little cup, but when they won it not so long ago, it was deemed major again.

Stuffing Utd at Wembley in the FA Cup final worthless fuck me, what have we become.
Only by one goal. it's only worth the metal it's made out of if you back it up as part of a double or a treble.

The fact we don't hear cringe songs anymore to celebrate being in the final, just goes to show the decline in excitement of being in the final these days.

If this was the 70s for example, I'd get it. Back then it was a massive big deal and all for the right seasons.

Fuck em.

Apart from me and my old man my family are reds. When he took me to my first game in the 1986 season we won and I said; "This happens every week." The lying bastard!

I won a tenner at Maine road because my rag uncle put a pound bet on for me at Maine Rd for first scorer in the 5-1.

That was a highlight. Along with spanking Leeds 4-0. Yet they still won the title before football was born.

Living in Nottingham I saw us regularly humiliated by Forest. The Jason Lee Hat Trick after Brightwell sent off hurt. But I laughed at City fans singing Que Sera Sera what ever will be will be be. We're going to Grimsby. Followed by Alan Ball is a football genius.

Throughout that time the family rags would patronise me. I remember my cousin's laughing after the Anelka goal at the swamp was ruled out for handball.

When we beat the fuckers to the title in 2012. One of cousins sent me a test saying "Come on let's have it.' I replied with one word "Dignity."

We're not those cunts on or off the pitch.

2012 still hurts them. Their entitlement always shows. The rags argue they are suffering. Get Fucked!

Us blues and have been through the depth of hell and come out the other side stronger. They've had all the help that we've never had. Yet we're top dog now. They would have accepted it if it was the dippers. Payback is a woman. As blues we can have our jokes at their expense but we're grounded. We won't give the cunts what they gave us because we're better than they are. And deep down the fuckers know it.
1706472524927.gif

Fuck em.

Apart from me and my old man my family are reds. When he took me to my first game in the 1986 season we won and I said; "This happens every week." The lying bastard!

I won a tenner at Maine road because my rag uncle put a pound bet on for me at Maine Rd for first scorer in the 5-1.

That was a highlight. Along with spanking Leeds 4-0. Yet they still won the title before football was born.

Living in Nottingham I saw us regularly humiliated by Forest. The Jason Lee Hat Trick after Brightwell sent off hurt. But I laughed at City fans singing Que Sera Sera what ever will be will be be. We're going to Grimsby. Followed by Alan Ball is a football genius.

Throughout that time the family rags would patronise me. I remember my cousin's laughing after the Anelka goal at the swamp was ruled out for handball.

When we beat the fuckers to the title in 2012. One of cousins sent me a test saying "Come on let's have it.' I replied with one word "Dignity."

We're not those cunts on or off the pitch.

2012 still hurts them. Their entitlement always shows. The rags argue they are suffering. Get Fucked!

Us blues and have been through the depth of hell and come out the other side stronger. They've had all the help that we've never had. Yet we're top dog now. They would have accepted it if it was the dippers. Payback is a woman. As blues we can have our jokes at their expense but we're grounded. We won't give the cunts what they gave us because we're better than they are. And deep down the fuckers know it.
Post of the year right there already!!!. Can't see anything being better than this.

2012 and 93:20 will always be a thorn in their balls.

Fuck em.

Met George at the Bowling Alley next to Lancashire CCC when I was on day release course from work at Stretford Tech.

He was a very nice man and had time for everybody.
Mrs Vienna used to frequent the Bowling Alley back in her youth, and as she went to school with Denis Violett's daughter, got to know him quite well.

Also , she and her friends often went to the shop he owned with Buzzer, in the hope of seeing Michael. She said he was very nice and friendly, and he never rose to their baiting about City being better than the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.