United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
League Cup is pointless also, don't care about that one, even not part as a quadruple.

It's only us and Scotland who have such a competition. France got the idea and scrapped theirs a few years ago.

The Govan Piss Can is to blame for why the tournaments are so meaningless, while the Auntie Beeb Pedophile MediaCity Ring keep saying otherwise with their "Magic of the Cup" bollocks.

In 1994 he fielded a youth side against Newcastle in the League Cup, it was seen at the time as the most ridiculous and pathetic thing he ever done, as at the time cup contests were seen as a big deal. They lost 2-0. Not long after this however everyone else copied it and sent out second strings for cup games, with this bleeding into the jug-eared FA Cup.

They only beat a League 2 side for Christ sake, yet the Pedophilic Ring that are the BBC are waxing lyrical over it. It don't surprise me one jolt. If they get Maidstone along the way and beat them, while an 18 year old scores on his debut, we won't hear the end of it for ages all despite the fact he scored against a non-leaguer.

Boils my piss.

League Cup is pointless also, don't care about that one, even not part as a quadruple.

It's only us and Scotland who have such a competition. France got the idea and scrapped theirs a few years ago.

The Govan Piss Can is to blame for why the tournaments are so meaningless, while the Auntie Beeb Pedophile MediaCity Ring keep saying otherwise with their "Magic of the Cup" bollocks.

In 1994 he fielded a youth side against Newcastle in the League Cup, it was seen at the time as the most ridiculous and pathetic thing he ever done, as at the time cup contests were seen as a big deal. They lost 2-0. Not long after this however everyone else copied it and sent out second strings for cup games, with this bleeding into the jug-eared FA Cup.

They only beat a League 2 side for Christ sake, yet the Pedophilic Ring that are the BBC are waxing lyrical over it. It don't surprise me one jolt. If they get Maidstone along the way and beat them, while an 18 year old scores on his debut, we won't hear the end of it for ages all despite the fact he scored against a non-leaguer.

Boils my piss.

It’s a competition between 92 professional clubs to see who’s the best. What’s not to like?

The difference between the FA Cup is that form changes through the season to win all 4 domestic tournaments shows complete dominance.

Fuck em.

Apart from me and my old man my family are reds. When he took me to my first game in the 1986 season we won and I said; "This happens every week." The lying bastard!

I won a tenner at Maine road because my rag uncle put a pound bet on for me at Maine Rd for first scorer in the 5-1.

That was a highlight. Along with spanking Leeds 4-0. Yet they still won the title before football was born.

Living in Nottingham I saw us regularly humiliated by Forest. The Jason Lee Hat Trick after Brightwell sent off hurt. But I laughed at City fans singing Que Sera Sera what ever will be will be be. We're going to Grimsby. Followed by Alan Ball is a football genius.

Throughout that time the family rags would patronise me. I remember my cousin's laughing after the Anelka goal at the swamp was ruled out for handball.

When we beat the fuckers to the title in 2012. One of cousins sent me a test saying "Come on let's have it.' I replied with one word "Dignity."

We're not those cunts on or off the pitch.

2012 still hurts them. Their entitlement always shows. The rags argue they are suffering. Get Fucked!

Us blues and have been through the depth of hell and come out the other side stronger. They've had all the help that we've never had. Yet we're top dog now. They would have accepted it if it was the dippers. Payback is a woman. As blues we can have our jokes at their expense but we're grounded. We won't give the cunts what they gave us because we're better than they are. And deep down the fuckers know it.
Bravo Sir.

SCUM!!!

That diabetic nurse of mine keeps telling me to to exercise and I look better than that, she will be proud of me when I show her that pic :-)
Just ad an aside Gaz, I’ve had type 2 diabetes for 17 years now, not massively overweight but mid sixties I’m not doing vigorous exercise, just golf and a bit of walking. However, I’ve cut the sugar and salt completely out of my diet, try to eat as much non processed food as possible. Went for my blood test last week and the Doctor rang to say my Kidney’s are in great shape and my sugar levels have come down so much I’m borderline diabetic now, still on the meds but my goal this year is to get off them, hope this helps.

Just ad an aside Gaz, I’ve had type 2 diabetes for 17 years now, not massively overweight but mid sixties I’m not doing vigorous exercise, just golf and a bit of walking. However, I’ve cut the sugar and salt completely out of my diet, try to eat as much non processed food as possible. Went for my blood test last week and the Doctor rang to say my Kidney’s are in great shape and my sugar levels have come down so much I’m borderline diabetic now, still on the meds but my goal this year is to get off them, hope this helps.
Cheers for that matey :-)

It's been common knowledge in the industry for a few years now that Rashford is an alcoholic. He was bladdered every night out in Dubai during the winter break 2 years ago, we are talking 2 days before a Premier League game.

Don't believe the hype you see around all that charity work. He was just the face of that propped up by his agency.

The kid is a tool and prime example of too much money too young. He has that stupid little Mrs of his on strings, she's willing to go along with anything he says, including the nights out.

The boy needs a stint in rehab away from football. That will come, or a move abroad this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.