United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure the Chavs would want him. Like everyone they will have seen what an uber-prick he is. And as for his playing 'ability'...run-fast-take-a-shot. Plus he would demand he started every game and that would not go down too well with anybody.
I would prefer he just fucks off abroad somewhere so that I never have to see that Concorde nose of his.
Nobody ( except rags ) will pay that amount of money each week for a player of his standard

It's been common knowledge in the industry for a few years now that Rashford is an alcoholic. He was bladdered every night out in Dubai during the winter break 2 years ago, we are talking 2 days before a Premier League game.

Don't believe the hype you see around all that charity work. He was just the face of that propped up by his agency.

The kid is a tool and prime example of too much money too young. He has that stupid little Mrs of his on strings, she's willing to go along with anything he says, including the nights out.

The boy needs a stint in rehab away from football. That will come, or a move abroad this summer.

i've never heard "Rashford is an alcoholic" before?! is that the case? i'm not calling you out, just asking a genuine question. Be amazed if so.

Just seen this.The sick swan (Full game) on youtube

Note to any lurking rags & ragettes.SCUM
Also It should of been TEN !! ;-)

Last edited:
This guy will fall away just like all the other world class players who have come through their academy. What a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.