United Thread - 2023/24

Just ad an aside Gaz, I’ve had type 2 diabetes for 17 years now, not massively overweight but mid sixties I’m not doing vigorous exercise, just golf and a bit of walking. However, I’ve cut the sugar and salt completely out of my diet, try to eat as much non processed food as possible. Went for my blood test last week and the Doctor rang to say my Kidney’s are in great shape and my sugar levels have come down so much I’m borderline diabetic now, still on the meds but my goal this year is to get off them, hope this helps.
The final coup de grace are the diabetic socks....great in the winter.

Either would be hilarious although Chelsea wouldn't surprise me one little bit.

Chelsea wouldn't surprise me

I reckon he would get them more organised than their current manager can.

Plus him and Chelsea do seem to work, until it goes tits up anyway. He's won the premier league with them in both his stints. It wouldn't surprise me to see their new owners be tempted, especially when I've heard plenty of their fans would have him back. They've had a few managers now and it's not worked and If there's nobody that good available to them, then I can see them thinking he's a good option, even if its through rose tinted specs. Whether he is a good option to them in 2024 is another matter altogether!

Just ad an aside Gaz, I’ve had type 2 diabetes for 17 years now, not massively overweight but mid sixties I’m not doing vigorous exercise, just golf and a bit of walking. However, I’ve cut the sugar and salt completely out of my diet, try to eat as much non processed food as possible. Went for my blood test last week and the Doctor rang to say my Kidney’s are in great shape and my sugar levels have come down so much I’m borderline diabetic now, still on the meds but my goal this year is to get off them, hope this helps.

Excellent news

The eye gouger is putting himself in the shop window associating himself with the rags. However there's no chance he'd go there because the rags haven't got a pot to piss in.
I truly believe they are in a death spiral. Massive debt, declining revenues because of no European football and hardly any players of premier league quality that they could move on to get some cash.

The eye gouger is putting himself in the shop window associating himself with the rags. However there's no chance he'd go there because the rags haven't got a pot to piss in.
I truly believe they are in a death spiral. Massive debt, declining revenues because of no European football and hardly any players of premier league quality that they could move on to get some cash.

Who’s the ‘eye gouger’???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.