United Thread - 2023/24

Interesting.(Welcome To Trafford)

E8-BBD280-5-D3-F-4-E98-A313-34-F9-E6-C41395.webp

“To any United fans listening, I am not trying to steer it in any particular way — that’s not my job,” Mr Burnham, a lifelong Everton supporter, said. “Your club needs to decide what it wants.

“All I am saying is, we are absolutely standing behind the club in saying whatever it is they want, we will facilitate. We will be there to make sure that the club is set up for the future.

“I think there is an exciting potential here, I am talking to the club. I may well be seeing them next week.

What a maggot this guy is!

“To any United fans listening, I am not trying to steer it in any particular way — that’s not my job,” Mr Burnham, a lifelong Everton supporter, said. “Your club needs to decide what it wants.

“All I am saying is, we are absolutely standing behind the club in saying whatever it is they want, we will facilitate. We will be there to make sure that the club is set up for the future.

“I think there is an exciting potential here, I am talking to the club. I may well be seeing them next week.

And this on the back of the fucking parking stuff.....twat.

The difference between Tevez poster and this one is how ratcliffe’s holding his hands as if he’s saying “I’ve no idea”
Whereas Tevez had his arms open. Like he was welcoming an embrace.

The world class player is back tonight for the rags the desperation of them cnuts,wouldn’t be surprised he scores and the media will hail him again you cant keep a player of his talent out of any team ..FFS wolves smash these chancers ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.