United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those business savy blues out there - hopefully you can clear something up for me.
I keep hearing Scruffy Jim's dealings at them as "a minority takeover" - does such a thing exist??
No such thing he’s getting 25% of the business,
17% of the Bshares ) the ones that count) the rest are Ashares worth 1/10 in voting power of the Bshares. He is paying £1.28B for the privilege Effectively he’s paid £1.28b for a 25% share of >£1B of debt He’s also doing it with out any real rivals the Qatar Sheikh was never ever able to show proof of funds Glaziers must be laughing even louder that ever on the way to the bank

Everyone who joins this shite club are top of their game apparently, recipe for disaster then.

Scruffy Jim needs his bumps feeling , invest over a billion into a business that is already over a billion in debt , we all know what a smart cookie he is regarding business dealings, but maybe he has lost his marbles.

Scruffy Jim needs his bumps feeling , invest over a billion into a business that is already over a billion in debt , we all know what a smart cookie he is regarding business dealings, but maybe he has lost his marbles.

He's not going to throw his money away he makes money not lose it, but he's going to make his money off plastic rag fans so it's all good. He isn't going to be the builder of empires that the cockney diehards want.

Burnham already has his arse in the air and scruffy Jim is going to ease into the opening so eagerly offered.

Everyone who joins this shite club are top of their game apparently, recipe for disaster then.
Exactly.

Players, managers and now even behind the scenes staff have to be hyped by their propaganda machine (the rag loving press)

I openly admit I'd never even heard of the guy they got from us (who's name I still can't remember) and I've certainly never heard of Dan Ashworth when he was at Brighton or Newcastle.. yet suddenly according to the rag media these are household names who are the absolute best in the business at whatever it is they do.

Exactly.

Players, managers and now even behind the scenes staff have to be hyped by their propaganda machine (the rag loving press)

I openly admit I'd never even heard of the guy they got from us (who's name I still can't remember) and I've certainly never heard of Dan Ashworth when he was at Brighton or Newcastle.. yet suddenly according to the rag media these are household names who are the absolute best in the business at whatever it is they do.
I think it is called the Jizzy Jaz syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.