United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casimero escaping a second yellow today makes it hard to argue against some pretty blatant refereeing inconsistencies depending on the team involved.
This weekend has not been good for the officials and it’s starting to become a bit of a trend as to who benefits.
As well as everything else, I wonder who he'd miss playing against?

There's no prizes.

Casimero escaping a second yellow today makes it hard to argue against some pretty blatant refereeing inconsistencies depending on the team involved.
This weekend has not been good for the officials and it’s starting to become a bit of a trend as to who benefits.
Pigmol have come out and said Coote is a Notts County fan and not a rag. What a coincidence that all these referees have never supported a top club therefore excluding them from refereeing big games. Taylor is definitely a rag and I’m sure Webb was too going by the way he reffed the rags

Pigmol have come out and said Coote is a Notts County fan and not a rag. What a coincidence that all these referees have never supported a top club therefore excluding them from refereeing big games. Taylor is definitely a rag and I’m sure Webb was too going by the way he reffed the rags
I’ll never be able to prove it but I’m quite inclined to think the two subs by utd at HT were made after a gentle nudge by the ref who might have let them know it was in their best interest to take them off.
Any other club I’d lean towards the management making that decision by themselves but their management is fucking useless so..

Wonder why they suddenly felt the need to do that?

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

You would have thought that professional pride would meant that they would be more concerned about their performance.
They're performing exactly how they've been instructed to perform.

They're more concerned about retaining their status as very well paid top officials and retaining their pensions, hence they have to commit to the tacit agenda laid out to them by their employer PGMOL.

With PGMOL acting on the instructions of the Premier League and the PL acting on the instructions of the broadcasters.

It's quite a simple follow the money trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.