United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casimero escaping a second yellow today makes it hard to argue against some pretty blatant refereeing inconsistencies depending on the team involved.
This weekend has not been good for the officials and it’s starting to become a bit of a trend as to who benefits.
They aren't inconsistencies. They are manipulations. The issuing of yellow cards, particularly the second one, is the easiest and most effective way of manipulating a result. How many times do we see our players getting a kicking, oppo goalies time wasting, whilst the likes of Bernardo get a yellow with what I thought was his first tackle. Casemiro was never gonna get a second yellow in the first half. Jeez, that kind of thing doesn't happen to any of the Redshites. Teams end up with players being suspended whilst Rags 'n Dippers end up getting subbed. Casemiro's first tackle in the second half was a yellow. Ted Rag knew that so get McThingummy on! That's at least the second time this season that Casemiro has avoided a red card, courtesy of PiGMOL's finest.

The scum wont pay a penny, he be on "garden leave" till his contract is up but will be working of the books for the scum! While Newcastle can't buy because of PSR they have the likes of the rags tapping up publicly through the media without even making an official contact with Newcastle for Ashworth! Oh media lap it up with no criticism of the scum it's all a great appointment!
I thought that 'tapping up' went against league rules.
Silly me!

Tin hat on here. I never had any real issues with Webb's reffing in derby matches. It seems to get forgotten that he did the 50th anniversary match at Old Trafford and he didn't do anything wrong IMO. In fact, he let a bit go from Hamann early on in that game, and United were pulled up for 2 foul throws IIRC. Same with the 1-0 at our gaff at the back end of the 2011/12 title-winning season. Nothing controversial from him in that game for me. I was always far more wary of Clattenburg reffing derby matches than I was of Webb.
download.jpeg

We weren't a threat to them when he reffed the games.

I’m dreading playing Utd it will be 97% possession us leaving them 3 counter attacks probably scoring 2 of them.

With 3 of their 11 trying to park a bus being Hoikand Rashford and Garnacho I don’t see them being able to keep us out
Think we will stuff them
Yep they’ll have counters but I’m confident we will give them a good hiding again

With 3 of their 11 trying to park a bus being Hoikand Rashford and Garnacho I don’t see them being able to keep us out
Think we will stuff them
Yep they’ll have counters but I’m confident we will give them a good hiding again
Another Foden Hat Trick incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.