United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This quote from chuckle brother #1 gave me a good laugh too...

"Hojlund looked like a Haaland in the making - that power, that strength and aggression in his running. I've always like that about a Manchester United centre-forward."
Living in a land of delusion right there!HAHAHA!!!!

This quote from chuckle brother #1 gave me a good laugh too...

"Hojlund looked like a Haaland in the making - that power, that strength and aggression in his running. I've always like that about a Manchester United centre-forward."
We have to take our blue tinted specs off on this one.

One is a young striker breaking every record known to man. The other is a young striker who just scored twice against a strong Luton. It’s hard to ignore the similarities!

I'd like to see the raving about one of ours if a defender gifts him a pass to feet one on one with the keeper from 30 yards out and scores another as the ball ricochets off his arse into the bottom corner from a horribly shanked effort going wide.

Will he be the next Shearer?

Talk Shit utterly embarrassed themselves with "Who will score more in 2024, Hojlund or Haaland?"

Gashfoot pressing Russ Bartlett.

BA8K3TJ.gif
That's actually pathetic from St Marcus.

Just to remind everyone he's on £350,000 a Week and he plays like that. Fucking disgraceful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.