United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article they've spun from Dan ****'s interview with the scruff, is getting absolute belters in the comments.

Some plastics even suggesting he does pay UK taxes! I suggest the vox populi are not in favour of bailing out the twats.

Fantasy words from Jim Ratcliffe the silly old prat.

The Glazers are playing and absolute blinder here, front this guy up to the media to get their lemming fan base on board. Tell them the ground is going to get sorted and that everything will be sorted on the football side of things. They’ve got a scape goat they can point to whilst they quietly take their dividends from the club and they don’t have to put their hands in their pocket for it.

That article they've spun from Dan ****'s interview with the scruff, is getting absolute belters in the comments.

Some plastics even suggesting he does pay UK taxes! I suggest the vox populi are not in favour of bailing out the twats.

Weren’t they saying Omar Berrada wouldn’t have had any knowledge of any wrong doing at City even though he was the guy fronting up the commercial side of the business. They are now saying Mason Greenwood isn’t a rapist, push the fantasy narrative that helps their club interest and bollocks to the truth.

Nearly puked yesterday evening. Thankfully the tv was on mute whilst talking to my brother on the phone when at 12 minutes past 6 the bullshit broadcasting company had an article on the rags being taken over. Been a while since i was at school but i think 75 percent is somewhat bigger than Chelsea Jims 25. Fucking arse licking cunts.

Sir Jim Ratcliffe has revealed plans to restore the greatness of Manchester United within three years and knock Manchester City and Liverpool "off their perch".

Speaking at his INEOS office, United's new part-owner set out a vision to refurbish Old Trafford for around £1bn or build a new stadium on the same site with the hope of securing public funds.

Just seen this headline! So they have thrown out an old baconface quote to quell the rag masses. And then scruffy jim wants to use public funds to rebuild Old Toilet - is he fucking mad, public funds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.