United Thread - 2023/24

Having a lovely week in Albufeira. Apart from Irish kids not seen a single rag shirt. Lots of that Gaelic shirt shite though a few Irish dippers too. Geordies all letting on and wanting to chat and very complimentary about the treble. Not a single derogatory remark from any other fans. The two hours in the Pink car park and the Ataturk shambles seem all worthwhile now!

The biggest and best club in the world up for sale..

You'd have thought they'd be snapped up immediately..

What a fkin shit show, the Glazer's squabbling around, insisting on bid after bid, final round of bidding before the final around of bidding..

The Ineos guy versus some middle east guy bouncing off each other whilst the Glazer clan rip the arse out of their festering club in the meantime..

What an absolute embarrassment, you wouldn't know it though as the media are fkin nowhere to be seen with regards to reporting on the clusterfuck of events..

Doesn't that sum the media shithouses up to a tee..

The rags I know are uber silent..

No more gobbing off, laughing and pointing at my club..

Last won the PL over a decade ago, won fuck all of note since.

Spent more than us employed more managers than us in the last decade and are going absolutely nowhere..

Whoring themselves around now, pleading for the sheikh to buy them after calling us to fcuk for years..

We've ripped down their pathetic banner, beat them home and away regularly, beat them in the cup final after scoring the fastest goal of all the time in the final, surpassed their treble by winning the pure treble of actually being PL champions rather than runners up when winning the CL and guess what, my club have now been recognized as the biggest club in world football..

They have been caught up and surpassed..

It's fkin brilliant that the pisscan is still around to absorb what's gone on..

Scummy club, scummy fans, shit stadium, massively in debt and about to be carved up by whoever coughs up to buy them..

To sum up to any lurking rags, get this, you're nothing fkin special no matter how much smoke the media blow up your arse..!

'Mount 'impasse' forces Man Utd to focus on other targets'

What the fuck is this shit now?

I don't even think snide sports know what the funk it is.

The ministry of lies spinning their yarns again.

What a fkin shit show, the Glazer's squabbling around, insisting on bid after bid, final round of bidding before the final around of bidding..

The Ineos guy versus some middle east guy bouncing off each other whilst the Glazer clan rip the arse out of their festering club in the meantime..

What an absolute embarrassment, you wouldn't know it though as the media are fkin nowhere to be seen with regards to reporting on the clusterfuck of events..

Spent more than us employed more managers than us in the last decade and are going absolutely nowhere..

Whoring themselves around now, pleading for the sheikh to buy them after calling us to fcuk for years..

We've ripped down their pathetic banner, beat them home and away regularly, beat them in the cup final after scoring the fastest goal of all the time in the final, surpassed their treble by winning the pure treble of actually being PL champions rather than runners up when winning the CL and guess what, my club have now been recognized as the biggest club in world football..

Scummy club, scummy fans, shit stadium, massively in debt and about to be carved up by whoever coughs up to buy them..

To sum up to any lurking rags, get this, you're nothing fkin special no matter how much smoke the media blow up your arse..!
Have to say that’s brilliant Bravo sir

That summary made my night mate

Amen.

Amen brother.

Couldn't have put it better myself, that is the best thing to say to any rag, ever.

They are going to have a deadline in place to sort this out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.