United Thread - 2023/24

I never thought I'd say this, But I actually want the Rags to win tomorrow...

For a few reasons,

They'll be a much easier game than the Dippers at Wembley (If we get past Newcastle).

It will give the Rags some sort of confidence going into the Premier League game against the Dippers in a few weeks.

The Rags will then say Ten Hag has turned another corner and they'll want him to stay because they are thick fuckers.
All reads great but I just couldn't urge them on even in the last minute of injury time.

I'm out for the afternoon tomorrow and will look after the game is over.

I think the same.

I've never seen anything like them in my life for being lucky twats!

They get absolutely battered most games and all of a sudden they are awarded a penalty OR they have a pot shot and the ball deflects off the opposition ball sack and goes into the top corner...

No doubt they'll finish 5th the one year that England are awarded the extra place.

I doubt England will get it.

Last edited:
All reads great but I just couldn't urge them on even in the last minute of injury time.

I'm out for the afternoon tomorrow and will look after the game is over.
I certainly won't be urging them on I certainly couldn't bring myself to do that absolutely no chance!

I'll be in the same boat as you I won't even watch it, I'll check the result in the afternoon.

I never thought I'd say this, But I actually want the Rags to win tomorrow...

For a few reasons,

They'll be a much easier game than the Dippers at Wembley (If we get past Newcastle).

It will give the Rags some sort of confidence going into the Premier League game against the Dippers in a few weeks.

The Rags will then say Ten Hag has turned another corner and they'll want him to stay because they are thick fuckers.
Plus the media can stop boring our tits off banging on about a Quadruple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.