United Thread - 2023/24

I did smile when I saw the result. Gave the Rags the night off from despising them.
Today it’s back to normal.
Fuck em.
The game at least was in the FA cup not the PL, so Sky still have to go back a longtime to have highlights of anything United positive related when bigging up one of their ‘match of the season’ …. other 0-0 borefests and United thrashings by Liverpool are available.

When did this nonsense about it being the biggest game ever in the history of football actually begin? When I was growing up in Manchester in the 80s it wasn't the biggest game. Was it when trophy counting became a thing in the late 90s early 00s?

I genuinely think it's more to do with a local Irish rivalry than an English one, the rags were no marks until 92 and when they started chasing down the dippers league count it started to get nasty.

Both are cunts and they deserve the hate for each other.

Their hero deleted all his social media posts in relation to the Rags apart from those at his successful time at Sunderland ( a few weeks before the game). Sounds to me like he didn't expect to get on!

Another masterstroke (accident) from Ten Bob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.