United Thread - 2023/24

It is strange how the media raves about anyone that comes along at United. They still describe Rashford as world class when all the evidence shows he is a capable player and very rapid but one that has regressed because his decision-making has never improved. Players like Rashford are ten-a-penny across the world. I am not saying Mainoo won't improve but at present he is totally unproven in a very poor United team. I have only seen Mainoo live once, against us, and he looked out of his depth (like the rest of his team).
And, if he doesn’t receive the correct coaching, he will end up as mediocre as his teammates.

The rags are after so many people to go there I can't keep up!
From de Zerbi to Zidane via Southgate, and most of their targets aren't interested.
The rags are pathetically desperate to be seen as a major force in football with an irresistible attraction to anyone they are after. Their credibility is in tatters.
They still have no solid plan for progress and hopefully never will.
Scruffy Jim is looking more like Catweazle with every passing day.
The 'Wembley of the north' is a fanciful dream and will probably never be built.
The thought seems to be, "If we get the England manager in, then the money for the Stadium will follow".

Andrew Lloyd Webber should make a new musical about that circus, he could call it 'Rats'.
Nah

Call it Twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.