United Thread - 2023/24

This time the ref had to give in on 7-8 extra minutes on top of overtime, since Brendford were too good for them.

It's sickening how united are silver plated Fergie time by the refs. Who are pulling the strings behind the scene for still giving the rags special treatment?

Without special treatment, they would been around #15 place on the table this season.

If Brentford scored 5 tonight it still would've been a wasteful performance from them, I just can't explain what happens to a lot of these teams when they face the rags, they can't hit a barn door.

However maybe it was good that the rags stole a point tonight because if they got hammered Ten Bob could've gotten the sack, hopefully another couple of draws against Chelsea and Liverpool to keep him in charge.

He's a lame duck now, no point in the sacking him though.

They will wait to the close season before pulling the trigger.

As soon as I saw that McThug and Mainoo was the midfield I knew they were going to struggle. The midfield has been there downfall all season, add in Casemiro, Mount, Eriksson, they are all wank. Ten Bob is definitely getting the chop in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.