United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot the cunts were playing. Had a good laugh this morning when I read about the equaliser. Seems like they were pathetic again. Unfortunately the Peg won't survive.

SOW for the next instalment.

Why are people watching him and not the game?
What strikes me about Mainoo is he seems to have a total lack of positional awareness which is a fatal flaw in a defensive midfielder. For the best players this is an instinctive skill. Teams are just running straight through the middle of United's midfield again and again. A few fancy flicks here and there doesn't compensate for this obvious weakness.

If they get Southgate in then they are essentially just getting a mega bulk package of refereeing decisions because the officials will trip over themselves trying to help the waist coated one.
They haven't done too badly over the years with the collection of deadbeat whistling wankers who have bent over backwards and up their own arses to smooth one Rag win after another. How long was it between the last City pen and the previous one at the OT. And we'd never had a player fouled in the Rag penalty area for thirty odd years? What I've seen of the refereeing performances this weekend they have been dire at best. No foul one week, next week it's a free kick and if yer get fouled in the third week it's a pen! People clamour for consistency and it is the one thing that is sadly lacking from one half to the next from one game to the next, week after week!

Why are people watching him and not the game?

Probably because their team is that poor it’s better to get distracted and watch him giving his fake reactions to what ever is happening on the pitch.

Why would you have your iPad or phone open to watch him if your team was playing? The amount of subscribers he has says a lot about rag supporters and their habits of how they watch their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.