United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're not 'appy!

He's talking about it being doable to get 5 players in and 5 players out, because Real Madrid did it. Seeing as he mentioned Madrid, he's alluding top quality players...

Yeah good luck getting 5 top class players in one window to join a team that won't be in the Champions League.

The rags aren't as desirable to top players as they think, that's why their team is what it is. Quality players in their early 20s were children the last time the rags were relevant. They simply don't view them the same way our media does. They don't give a shite about the fact they were successful decades ago. They just want to play for the best teams in the best competitions and you won't get that at the rags.

The media are stuck in the past to an era when todays young stars were still babies. There's always this theory that the rags have poor recruitment, and it's partly true, but I think there's also the fact that top players don't rate them these days, so they're stuck with buying mediocre players out of necessity.

Random lyrics entering head post:

And you may find yourself watching a scaffold shack
And you actually live yourself in another part of the world
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a ole automobile
And you may find yourself in a woeful state, with a woeful stadium
And you may ask yourself, "Well, how did we get here?"
Letting the days go by, let the City hold me down
Letting the days go by, City flowing all around
Manchester blue again, after the money's gone
‘not in my lifetime’, City flowing all around …
David Byrne likes this post !!!

Feel sorry for him in a way, parachuted into a non existent rag midfield and told that he's the next big thing, could easily turn into the next Jizzjazz.
Whoever takes over from Ten Bob won't fare much better, they need a total rebuild, any team that has McThug as a starter is finished.
It is clear that Tent Peg is just another bluffer who doesn't have a clue what he is doing. The funniest moment for me was when the MOTD cameras panned to the touchline as Steve McClaren celebrated the Mount equaliser as if United had won the Champions League. The fact that a clown like McClaren is actually still in employment anywhere is a symbol of United's decline. Happy days.

He's talking about it being doable to get 5 players in and 5 players out, because Real Madrid did it. Seeing as he mentioned Madrid, he's alluding top quality players...

Yeah good luck getting 5 top class players in one window to join a team that won't be in the Champions League.

The rags aren't as desirable to top players as they think, that's why their team is what it is. Quality players in their early 20s were children the last time the rags were relevant. They simply don't view them the same way our media does. They don't give a shite about the fact they were successful decades ago. They just want to play for the best teams in the best competitions and you won't get that at the rags.

The media are stuck in the past to an era when todays young stars were still babies. There's always this theory that the rags have poor recruitment, and it's partly true, but I think there's also the fact that top players don't rate them these days, so they're stuck with buying mediocre players out of necessity.
Ive said this for ages , if you're 18-24 utd are not your frame of reference for success as much as the press want everyone to believe that they would walk over broken glass to play for the rags, it just is not the case, so getting 5 players in and out would be almost impossible without the cl and ffp in place.

I'm starting to like Sir Jim...

Hear me out.

Southgate as manager.

No European football because his other club finish higher in their league.

He's trying to make them relegation fodder.

The zebra pants army get riled up to support him a full takeover and he eventually takes full control for less than he paid for his current share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.