United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately not..even if Chelsea win we still need another 5 points before St Beneathus Day can be celebrated again...but it's not far away my friend
If the Rags lose to Chelsea that is a maximum of 72 points they can get, we will be on 70 if we beat Palace.

Not the official day yet but not far away, that will make it 11 seasons and counting.

So Luton hopefully will be the day then.
The Rags have Chelsea, Bournemouth, Brighton and Palace away - I would like to see them try and get maximum points from those games. On top of that they have the Scousers, the Arse (hope they win them) and Newcastle to play at home.

Not a cat in hells chance they can finish above us.

The Rags have Chelsea, Bournemouth, Brighton and Palace away - I would like to see them try and get maximum points from those games. On top of that they have the Scousers, the Arse (hope they win them) and Newcastle to play at home.

Oh I know that's not happening don't worry about that.

Just like a kid waiting for Christmas.....hurry up!!!!!

There isn't a cat in halls chance they will finish above us next season either.
Mainly down to the fact they're absolutely shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.