United Thread - 2023/24

I left him with something similar to this back in 2016, Only difference is the blood was pissing from his nose.

Still makes me smile to this day.
And you're fuckin proud of that, now don't get me wrong I can't stand the **** but you're as bad as him, the sooner we get rid of shit like this when most Fans young and old are there to watch a footy match the better.

And you're fuckin proud of that, now don't get me wrong I can't stand the **** but you're as bad as him, the sooner we get rid of shit like this when most Fans young and old are there to watch a footy match the better.
Lol

It wasn't even at a football match! You could have asked what happened before mouthing off...

Plus don't dare say I'm as bad as that **** without knowing the information behind it.

Just had a good laugh listening to Ten Bobs post match “high quality game that the rags dominated” The guy is fucking delusional.

As a matter of fact the chavs were ahead in every stat other than the foul count 7 v the rags 15 yet as per, rags 0 yellow cards v chavs 3. Seems them and the dippers are just unbookable.
Harry Maguire and Dalot must have made at least 10 cynical fouls between them that went unpunished.

Crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.