United Thread - 2023/24

It'll never not be funny that he sits in his spare room in his jim jams shouting at a laptop screen.
Awww diddums Poor Kevin the teenager Goldbridge goes off on another one again. He looks totally ropeable and should be having a welfare check before he goes to bed in his jim jams and dummy while cuddling his Rasmus teddy.

"Big fucking baby, he's just a big fucking baby. Big fucking baby......."

That was my immediate thought too, although the gap is closing. Wouldn't be too much of a shock to see the rags below Chelsea by the end of the season.

They have some winnable games but they also have Liverpool, Newcastle and Arsenal coming up. Can you see them taking maximum points from those games, I very much doubt it.

Sheet! I just read this morning that Ten Pence has been at Old Toilet for just shy of 2 years. It seems like only yesterday that he was the latest footballing messiah sent down by the ghost of Cruyff and his totaalvoetbal angels to restore the Rags to Their Rightful Place (tm).

It’s become the place managerial careers go to die. Let’s just hope the Scruff keeps up the good work.

They have some winnable games but they also have Liverpool, Newcastle and Arsenal coming up. Can you see them taking maximum points from those games, I very much doubt it.
No, but the spawny cunts will likely get something from a couple of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.