United Thread - 2023/24

These rag reporters tweeting Palmer and him being a rag as a kid, then you see rag fans saying we will buy him in a year or two!? Yep really? He has 7 year contract and a team like Chelsea won't be letting him go to another premier team! Palmer is tied down for at least till he is 27/28 at Chelsea

They want an English manager next.
Southgate and Potter links aren't just paper talk.
Went to a wedding reception last weekend and my mate's daughter is going out with a lad who plays semi pro and is a huuuuge rag supporter
Stupidly I mentioned utd and the rumours surrounding Southgate. He said "nonsense", I said "there's too much traction for it not to be true"
He then pulls up a picture on his phone of a stage full of old rag players such as Robson, McClair, Parker etc and he told me he went to one of these old boys "an audience with" type doos
At the end they opened it up to questions from the audience and he told me he shouted " What do you think of Southgate as the next utd manager?
And Robson shouted back "never a manchester united manager"
It was at that point I didn't engage with him any more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.