United Thread - 2023/24

This needs to be distributed to blues that are questioning Haaland’s workrate and commitment so they can see what it actually looks like when a player gives no fucks.
I've said it all along, the prick is just taking the rags for a long and incredibly expensive ride - respect to him.

Seriously though, when I was a kid at school our old game teacher was a tough fucker who took no prisoners, and if any of us had put in a performance like that for the school team he would have had us spit-roasted there and then.

The fact that this çunt is costing that excuse for a football club about £300,000 a week brings joy to my old heart.
I hope he stays there and they offer a contract extension and he spends the rest of his life earning over a million pounds a month sauntering about on the pitch, pausing now and then to stifle a yawn.

Down down you're going down
You bought Phil Jones when we had Hart and Vincent Kompany.
Your ground is falling down
And where's that banner counting years of City misery
Whose laughing now
We don't need anything from you
The rags are history
And Foden is a Blue

I am the resurrection
I have seen the light
When Rodri scored
We won it all
The future's blue and white
You know, that's pretty class.

This needs to be distributed to blues that are questioning Haaland’s workrate and commitment so they can see what it actually looks like when a player gives no fucks.
Love the way he actually ducks out of the way of the ball at the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.