United Thread - 2023/24

I dont know whether to resign myself to ejoying United getting an absolute hammering and accept we will need to beat Liverpool on points.... or to hope beyond all hope that they can scrape a jammy win.... just don't know.

I dont know whether to resign myself to ejoying United getting an absolute hammering and accept we will need to beat Liverpool on points.... or to hope beyond all hope that they can scrape a jammy win.... just don't know.
Utd are Sh*t they are worse now then when we played them. As ohh gary neville said, they have had 9. Shots against them already..0:5 on the cards here

How many more years on Varanes and casemiros contracts?? They think they can pawn them off? Not much of a chance on their wages.

What a total mess!! Long may it continue!!

Can I just note down my appreciation for the new United. Shit most weeks, occasional comedy corner turning, even shitter against us and then suddenly turning it on every time they play Liverpool.

Fair fucks to the red bastards. They are making this season much more fun all round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.