United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't give a bollocks about some football cliché. If we win all our games we'll the league. That's the part in our hands.
Actually you're not wrong in one way. I've been saying to my mates ever since our dippers game that we'll win the PL if we win all our remaining games. Arse & dippers have both got slip-ups in them.

If Liverpool can drop two points to dogshite United they are not the title favourites I thought them until yesterday.

However, I'm not putting my money on any particular outcome. It's still very close.

Actually you're not wrong in one way. I've been saying to my mates ever since our dippers game that we'll win the PL if we win all our remaining games. Arse & dippers have both got slip-ups in them.
Seven games to go. It's still with us.
Two games to go it's " out of our hands". Spurs are pivotal in all of this.

If Liverpool can drop two points to dogshite United they are not the title favourites I thought them until yesterday.

However, I'm not putting my money on any particular outcome. It's still very close.

They've had 3 matches with the rags this season and won 0.

That's why I was quietly confident that the rags might get something today. I wouldn't say they have Liverpool's number because both league games were a draw, but they seem to match up quite well with them in the way they both play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.