United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSG 'are in talks' to hijack Man United's move for Rasmus Hojlund and 'will meet Atalanta's valuation' as they seek Kylian Mbappe replacement​

Now that the rags have signed this Onana bloke, I hope that they haven't got an eye on our inflatable bananas.
I wouldn't put anything past them.
Scum.

Now that the rags have signed this Onana bloke, I hope that they haven't got an eye on our inflatable bananas.
I wouldn't put anything past them.
Scum.
I not sure about greeting their new black signing with inflatable bananas.

Does this guy have a history of injuries btw? Just looked at his wikipedia entry and he hasn't managed over 30 league games since 18/19. Strange for a goalkeeper.

Does this guy have a history of injuries btw? Just looked at his wikipedia entry and he hasn't managed over 30 league games since 18/19. Strange for a goalkeeper.
I certainly think that would be a bad idea.
Even for them morons

He was banned for drugs abuse for a chunk of time

PSG 'are in talks' to hijack Man United's move for Rasmus Hojlund and 'will meet Atalanta's valuation' as they seek Kylian Mbappe replacement​

I know which one of those two I’d rather play for.

The one that has a far better chance of winning trophies, not one with a near neighbour that is sweeping all before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.