United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each time I click the football pages of the Mirror site I know there will be yet another statement from Wio Camelgob. Why is this waste of a newspaper so fucking obsessed with what the rags (current or ex) do or say? In particular that utterly reprehensible humanoid, Ferdinand?
It sickens me that both the rags and the dippers are given platforms to preach their biased bullshit but we are not. I know it's not just the Mirror, all tabloids are the same, but of all the red tops this one is probably the worst for its seemingly unashamed support of the vermin. And of all rag players to give a soapbox to it's that loathsome, slithering reptile Wio.

I remember this grotesque apparition issuing a 'statement' in the Mirror when ten bob took over. It was along the lines of 'Pep will not rest easily knowing he's in competition with Ten Hag.'

Prick. He needs to define what he thinks the word 'competition' means.

It is hibernation season for the endangered United fans, Leave them alone because they have fallen on hard times, it could be that they only come out for a week, So let them have their fun and games, because it's not going to be long they all turn green and gold and hibernate again

reds getting giddy because they have a new technical (Jason Wilcox)… the guy who has only been in a similar role at a championship club.

Funny thing is that the structure they applaud Radcliffe for instilling, in reality is basically just aspiring to be us with getting as many of our former employers in through the door as possible in jobs they wouldn't get here and hoping they can replicate what the senior executives they worked under did here. Radcliffe will also most likely insist on finding a coach that can replicate how we play on the pitch based on his comments.

What is really funny about this is that they genuinly spent 10 years to figure out that the smart thing to do is emulating us, after Moyes said United should aspire to be more like City in 2014. Their fans back then were so arrogant that they crucified him for it, forgot all about it and then is absolutely creaming their pants when Radcliffes structure is literally "aspiring to be City"

If they just listened to the first failed manager they had after Ferguson, they might not have ended up so far behind every other top-club in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.