United Thread - 2023/24

Don’t know where to put this and I don’t wish to start a thread but at what time does the Cup Finsl kick off?? Trying sort out my work schedule…

Oh BTW

SCUM personified…

Pub was full of then yesterday willing City to lose. Wasnt too happy when I was attempting to hug them all when Bernardo scored. We should have ran up a cricket score against United in last seasons final but their players were too scared to come and engage and play football. I hope our lads give them a Watford style hammering this time round.
I'm a bit worried, actually. I know I shouldn't be but seriously, how United have reached the fucking final is anybody's guess. They shouldn't have gotten past Liverpool, never mind the spaff up they made against Coventry today.

Remember the year Chelsea won the UCL? They were absolute shite, but everything just kept going for them.

I hope the same isn't true for the rags this year. I want the double.

By our standards this season has been underwhelming…. In fact having said that the fact we could still win the league and cup double plus our CL achievement doesn’t support that view but I just don’t think it’s felt right somehow
We have rarely clicked and destroyed anybody other than a few shit teams
Surely we could turn this into a great season by absolutely destroying these bastards in May just need one of those days when it all clicks and given the opposition surely this is perfectly set up for us
I can sense another Watford final
To be honest even if we are average we will beat them. They are wank.

They aren't good enough to park the bus for 2 minutes. Let alone 120.

They'll be out to kick fuck out of us aided by whoever GPC tells Webb to choose.

We've got a few more cup finals before they get to theirs. Get the city train going full pelt by the final and it could be the quickest fire drill in Wembley history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.