United Thread - 2023/24

I'm no editor, but fucking hell I would love to see Onanas 'highlights' of this season set to the Benny Hill theme XD
Starting with the horrendous errors in pre season matches
When he was continually lobbed from distance
Ending with the Burnley knock out punch.

And let's not forget ,mid season, him flying to AFCON in a private helicopter only to find he was to sit on the bench ,dropped for his cousin .

They say every great story has a beginning, a middle and an end.
Priceless.

Pissing your workers off isn't the way to go. The club hasn't given a penny to Manchester and is now rubbing their employees noses in it to save a few quid, I think they are going to take a big fall very soon.
They’ve done it since 1958 treated Munich survivors appallingly so nothing surprises me about this shitstain of a club

They have only lost 5 in 17 at home in the league and one of those to us. Liverpool and Spurs did not win there. Not a given for Arsenal to win there.

A rare occasion when City play before Arsenal that weekend. Win these next two games and keep the pressure up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.