United Thread - 2023/24

He’s actually worthless as it stands, not even an amoeba floating in the cold depths of Jupiters moon Europa would pay his wages or anything like the transfer fee they will want, for the return they would get.. He’s a lazy, seriously overhyped headless chicken (cock) …. He’s going nowhere :-)

I always remember the media having a poll about Iheanacho vs Rashford and who's the best young talent,
Thinking back I think Iheanacho scored more goals in games played at the time,

Rashford is still no better than Iheanacho in my book, Playing for United gives him more media freedom than any other striker in the Premier League because they dare not write about the real life Rashford

I always remember the media having a poll about Iheanacho vs Rashford and who's the best young talent,
Thinking back I think Iheanacho scored more goals in games played at the time,

Rashford is still no better than Iheanacho in my book, Playing for United gives him more media freedom than any other striker in the Premier League because they dare not write about the real life Rashford

Totally agree mate, it’s laughable the hype they smother shite like Rashford in…
He’s just a shit Danny Welbeck …

Last edited:
Simon stone on GM radio this morning. If anyone is prepared to pay £100 - 150 million to buy Rashford then Utd would have to consider it. I thought that was £150 for the whole team and stadium. Why hasn’t this reporter been sectioned?
This sums it up. I bet no more than 2 or 3 fringe players are sold. All Scruffy Jim is doing is ensuring the rags are in the media every single day.
It doesn't matter what kind of publicity it is, it is about keeping g them talked about.
Smoke and mirrors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.