United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a whopping write up for a friendly, this bias is hiding in plain sight.

I have thought for a while that the BBC were arselicking the rags/dippers simply because of the numbers of lemmings that attracts to the clicks.

However, I believe that there are jealous rag/dipper loving producers/execs who use the platform for their propaganda and spite, especially when Simon fucking Stone is a major mouthpiece.

A talentless pathetic little **** who should be shown the door at City press conferences due to his deliberate attempt to cause offence and score points. He is the snidey kid at school that everybody would have kicked the shit out of. Perhaps that's what happened to him in real life.

Anyway, on the basis of their pure bias, I am glad that we are not favoured by the nonce protecting organisation.

Simon Stone does not have the wit or the intellectual stamina to be a sports journalist. His blatant rag-worship means he will never be able to view any game with them as objectively as he should.

With the tired mind and limited imagination of a second-rate hack, he probably writes all his superlatives on his laptop last thing at night, then when he's at the game he just fills in the blank spaces with references to Ratboy, Fatty Shaw, Rashford and so on.

Personally, I would never read the biased and incoherent ramblings of a middle-aged fanzine editor. Low-life wankers like Simon Stone are a lethal virus in the sports media, so fuck him - with a cactus plant.

Just seen it on YouTube and the guy commentating described it as 'The Premier League's most enduring rivalry'.......fucking hell, what a stretch.
Yep 13 times winners v 3 times winners, the latter of course have never won the Champions League.

Just seen it on YouTube and the guy commentating described it as 'The Premier League's most enduring rivalry'.......fucking hell, what a stretch.
Arsenal were pretty much the only team preventing a 15 year monopoly on all domestic competitions, until Abromovich/Mourhino came on the scene and made it a 3 horse race. It's taken them almost 2 decades to put a half decent team together. But the 'bottling it' tag is still relevant on last seasons showing.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that Declan Rice is much of an upgrade on Partey. And Havertz doesn't exactly close the gap either. They still don't have that world class Anelka/Henry type player who wins games on their own.

Watched the match last night.

At half-time it went into some United guff via MUTV.

One of those was.

Is it possible to fit 1 BILLiON United fans into Old Trafford? With United fans being asked that question.

So United and MUTV are still peddling the myth that United have a billion fans around the world.
Why the hell would you watch that shower of shit

According to one of the blokes on AFTV the Rags were kicking the tarquins. Maybe tenbob has gone back to the GPC blueprint of bullying refs and kicking lumps out of teams who were better at football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.