United Thread - 2023/24

It's a question of how much trust you have in Pep.... If you believe we can spank Spurs on Tuesday then come on Arsenal give these twats a damn good thrashing, take all the confidence they have and put it in the bin, set us up for the Final, On the other hand....

I think I am erring on come on Arse batter the twats. Nice to have a win/win situation on our hands don't you agree.
That's one of the oddest things I've seen on here.

If Arsenal are going to win anyway, they might as well make it entertaining and humiliate the rag cunts 9-0

This. Rags are cunts. Never want them to win. We don’t need their shitty little help anyway. I hope they get smashed. Dry bummed into oblivion and laughted at for eternity.

We will do it our way. Let arsenal have a +5000 GD for all I care. If we win, we win the league.

Fuck off with all this ‘we are a city united.’ It’s a football game and thus every true blue should want to see those rag bastards utterly humiliated on and off the field for the rest of eternity.

They’re absolute cocks and do not ever wish them success anywhere. Ever.

This. Rags are cunts. Never want them to win. We don’t need their shitty little help anyway. I hope they get smashed. Dry bummed into oblivion and laughted at for eternity.

We will do it our way. Let arsenal have a +5000 GD for all I care. If we win, we win the league.

Fuck off with all this ‘we are a city united.’ It’s a football game and thus every true blue should want to see those rag bastards utterly humiliated on and off the field for the rest of eternity.

They’re absolute cocks and do not ever wish them success anywhere. Ever.

Lol it’s one thing to be alright with the scum doing us a favour but if someone comes out with the phrase “a city united” they want hitting in the jaw with a freight train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.