United Thread - 2023/24

Is this true?
Eyup. Newcastle (In 6th) are currently in position for the Europa Conference League. If City win the FA Cup, they'll get Europa League and 7th then becomes Conference. Only the League Cup winners get Conference League, unless they have already qualified for Europe, i.e. Livarpewl.

Good idea. He could have Wio as 2nd in command: a man who dodges drug tests and cheats on his dying wife. What a formidable pair they would be.
Cheated on his dying wife you say ? Oh no lowest of the low..( I remember the headline..)
Don't forget Ryan Briggs too,when thinking of loyalty
Switched from City Youth to utd Youth...just like that,blink of an eye
Switched from English to Welsh,just like that,blink of an eye
switched names Wilson to Giggs, in the blink of an eye

A loyal soldier to have by your side .I think not.

They seem to struggle to pass it to anyone else either

Seriously I was thinking the other day that he is probably viewed in the dressing room as Ten Haag's Boy, like it will be difficult for him to form proper friendships with the older lads, the younger ones maybe not, but that would put an incredible pressure on the team to function.

Even if TH goes he will struggle to fit it unless theres a major clearout of all the old boys, something I think is higy unlikely..... lovin' it.

Thats what i asked Trafford council yesterday
All joking aside as a one off it could happen with heavy rain, get it repaired and all good but every time it rains the waterfall appears.

Gutter falls off on your roof, tiles come off in high winds you fix it ASAP before water gets into the brickwork / roughcasting / loft. Its now a known structural defect thanks to worldwide media coverage, water ingress may have damaged the structural integrity, I'd not want to sit in that area and I am surprised fans, the club and the Council continue to go along with this without confirmation all is well.

I can't understand the negativity. Rags are the only club to have a built-in waterfall. It's a feature, not a problem. Like Spurs' cheese room. No one takes the piss out of that, do they?

I mean, people pay big bucks to see Niagara Falls, and the Glazers provide something similar just outside Manchester and all they get are complaints.
It's not just any old feature, It's a water feature. People pay good money for a water feature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.