United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the stress of last night I fancy a bit of comedy later.
I’m genuinely looking forward to tuning in for 15 minutes or so; just enough to soak up the general air of desperation which surrounds them now, but not long enough to provide any impression that they are a genuine rival of ours.

Will be a real tonic after last night’s purgatory.

Please please please can someone post that picture of the rags infamous trophy parade in town when hardly anyone was there.
A clown in work is trying to dis our treble parade from last year.
Thanks in advance

I’m genuinely looking forward to tuning in for 15 minutes or so; just enough to soak up the general air of desperation which surrounds them now, but not long enough to provide any impression that they are a genuine rival of ours.

Will be a real tonic after last night’s purgatory.
I actually find myself laughing out loud when i watch them, the antics on the pitch and the faces of their moranic crowds, we live in the best of times

Their league position is false, should be nearer the bottom.
I watch them move now because its so funny how bad they are. To tactics, players just walking around not giving a fuck. Mainoo haven't seen anything in him to warrant being called up to England let alone getting on the pitch.

The stadium is a joke it baffles me how it passes Trafford Council inspections and the pl inspection.
Pisses in rain from everywhere, no big screen for VAR, I thought it was in the rules might be wrong. The pitch has a dangerous drop off. Last I heard it still has problems with rodents the furry type. Serve uncooked chicken.

The new one third owner made his money from the dirty polluting oil business. He brings in someone from the cycling world with a dodge past for unexplained jiffy bags.

They are a fucking mess and it's great. Just wish my rag uncle had lived long enough to see this.

Please please please can someone post that picture of the rags infamous trophy parade in town when hardly anyone was there.
A clown in work is trying to dis our treble parade from last year.
Thanks in advance
Don't bother with that one. Show him the 'Our Friends Hate it When We're Succesful' one.

And then tell him to fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.