United Thread - 2023/24

So Omar Berrada met with the representatives of McKenna whilst allegedly still on gardening leave (mid July touted)... Then details of that meeting leak out to the press days before the cup final....

Are we sure we haven't planted him in there as an Agent?

Could you imagine if McKenna was in the frame for the City job when Pep leaves. Feels like Potter going to Chelsea this if it happens, a good manager but the job will be too big to turn the listing oil tanker round. I suppose they’ve tried every other idea of what profile their manager should have since Taggert left.

You look at who’s in charge at Liverpool next season there is an alarming lack of managers you could trust to do a job at a top Premier League club.

The only rag that showed any sort of being a good sport was Fernandez when we beat them at Wembley…

Sorry sir lolol. They are on Plymoth Argyle shirt bellies though.
Yeah, I know.

Argyle have a lot of supporters in Cornwall, as it’s the nearest league club, and Ginsters is one of Cornwall's biggest firms.

Their pasties are shit, though, at least compared to others that you can buy.

However, none of them is anywhere near as good as my Mum's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.