United Thread - 2023/24

What’s interesting when doing a comparison of those two teams is how rigid most of the rags were. Beckscum could only play one position as could the majority of their side, we are much more fluid. Manu for example could play right back, left or right centre half and at a pinch left back. Where could wobbly gob play? Same with Ake, Foden, KDB, Kova etc all can play multiple positions so it’s impossible to compare teams. Suffice to say we would probably have smashed them.

Tom Huddleston leaves United..talk sport online article headline..

" Today marks my final day at this incredible football.club.. Over the past 2 seasons I have experienced remarkable growth and invaluable leaning on and off the pitch "

Next talk sport online article headline;

" Manchester United Football Club is toxic from top to bottom "

Rock on Tommy ! Even faint hearted ex spuds are leaving the sinking red ship.

Down,down,deeper and down.

Come to think of it, Huddleston must have been coaching mainoo,the two players are similar. Shite.
Zaba likes this post.

They didn’t put much thought into each pick.

At right-back, gargoyle one said, "Walker," and dozy David said, "No, you," and in midfield, dozy David said, "de Bruyne," and gargoyle one said, "No, you".

Apart from that, it was rags all the way, as you’d expect from such a pair of fuckwits.

Thinking about it, it now seemed very pre-scripted.
Tbh Vienna I really find it strange why any City fan would watch such shite.
It is yet another futile attempt to shoehorn the Rags into some semblance of relevance.

Watching the Big Match revisited , Coppell gets brought down outside the box , linesman puts his flag up for offside.
Referee completely ignored him resulting in MaClroy scoring from free kick whilst linesman is still vigorously waving his flag , I didn’t realise this shite went so far back !!

And that my friends is why the rag cunts are going nowhere fast..they live in the fucking past.
They don't seem to realise that football has changed..it's not just a case of hit it wide and cross it into the box as often as you can..it can be successful but less so if you can't get hold of the fucking ball.
Let the twats hold in to their past as we embrace our future

And that my friends is why the rag cunts are going nowhere fast..they live in the fucking past.
They don't seem to realise that football has changed..it's not just a case of hit it wide and cross it into the box as often as you can..it can be successful but less so if you can't get hold of the fucking ball.
Let the twats hold in to their past as we embrace our future
Possibly why Neville was a piss poor manager. Rat face rag prick.

Watching the Big Match revisited , Coppell gets brought down outside the box , linesman puts his flag up for offside.
Referee completely ignored him resulting in MaClroy scoring from free kick whilst linesman is still vigorously waving his flag , I didn’t realise this shite went so far back !!
It probably started after 1958 for obvious reasons, but for it to carry on to the present day ( i.e.Coventry's winner getting chalked off) seems a tad drawn out to be fair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.